Smile Makeover by Cosmetic Dentistry Corpus Christi, TX
Who wouldn’t want to wear that bright, confident smile? Cosmetic Dentistry Corpus Christi, TX, address aesthetic issues with the mouth, teeth, and gums. Even the small changes can give your smile a whole new look and consequently increases one’s confidence.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic Dentistry is also called aesthetic dentistry. It is a part of restorative dentistry. Performs the procedure or set of processes that improve the smile and aims to restore the teeth function, correcting the shape, color, and alignment so that you can eat well, speak clearly and maintain good oral health. Thanks to the various cosmetic dentistry treatments, patients improve their smile and their overall experience
General Treatments Procedures:
- Remove stains and lighten teeth
- Straighten teeth
- Reshape teeth
Some specific cosmetic dental treatments
- Teeth whitening- Some of the favorite food and drinks we take can cause teeth discoloration like coffee, wine, berries, and more; contribute to the staining of the teeth apart from other reasons like the aging process congenital. It is a good thing that there are many options available for teeth whitening, which can significantly improve one’s look of the smile.
- Inlays and Onlays- is a tooth filling for the too decayed or damaged tooth. The procedure is direct restoration support such as amalgam or composite, made of porcelain or composite and crafted in a dental laboratory.
- Dental Veneers are thin, custom-tailored shells made of porcelain or resin composite affixed to the teeth’ front side; they mimic natural teeth’ appearance but improve the color, size, and shape.
- Dental Crowns- are tooth-shaped caps bonded over a tooth, custom-made; either for protection or cosmetic enhancement purposes. These restore shape, size, and overall appearance. The procedure’s goal is to protect a weak, broken, and fractured tooth. Crowns are made from various materials like stainless steel, metals like gold, alloy, or nickel. Porcelain fused to metal, all resin, all-ceramic, or all-porcelain; each has its benefits and special price.
- Dental Bridges- are prosthetics used to fill gaps made by one or more missing teeth; a full and natural-looking smile is created by mounting the bridge to existing teeth or implants, cemented into shape, and bridging the gap. A missing tooth can make you hesitant and even refrain from smiling. Dental bridges are made of alloy, porcelain, gold, or a combination; once the teeth are damaged or decayed, the dental bridge will fail and needs restoration. They are permanent and can only be removed by a dentist. Dental Bridge Corpus Christi at Cosmetic Dentistry Corpus Christi, TX, can help you regain your confidence when you smile.
- Dental Implants- are artificial root attachments made of titanium. These implants attached to the jawbone and gums then provide a stable base for artificial teeth replacement like dental crowns, dental bridges, and dentures. Considered as the most natural-looking option for restoration; ideal for missing or badly diseased teeth replacement; a great alternative to dentures
- Tooth Bonding- tooth bonding Corpus Christi applies tooth-colored composite resin on the teeth; composite resins are ideal for restoring decaying teeth and making cosmetic improvements. Tooth Bonding Corpus Christi help conceals discoloration, minor top-up gaps, repair crooked teeth, and brighten your smile. Tooth bonding is ideal for fixing minor imperfections thus can be done in a single visit at Cosmetic Dentistry Corpus Christi, TX.
Whatever concerns regarding your smile can be addressed by one or more of these cosmetic dental procedures and treatments. Whether you need a single treatment or a smile makeover to improve your smile, or you need a full mouth reconstruction, Cosmetic Dentistry Corpus Christi, TX, has a fully qualified and certified team with state of the art equipment for dental care services. You will never have to hold back that great smile. Let us start your treatment and procedure
Call now for a consultation appointment.